- Job title: EAP Practitioner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures (FAHC)
- School: The Language Centre, School of Languages, Cultures and Societies
- Location: The Language Centre
- Research Area: English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
Chris Pajak is a Teaching Fellow in the School of Languages, Cultures and Societies at the University of Leeds. He is the strand leader of the Language for Law presessional course and teaches an insessional writing course for postgraduate law students. He is specifically interested in what constitutes good, persuasive, academic writing at postgraduate level.