- Date: Friday 15 September 2017
- External URL: https://lltconf.leeds.ac.uk/
The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics and language teachers working in Higher Education in the UK and internationally to discuss the nature and challenges presently faced in the field of language learning. This conference intends to:
- Push forward the under-researched field of speaking skills by showcasing original research and innovative practice.
- Support a closer integration of language learning theory and pedagogical practice.
- Bridge the gap between MFL, EFL and EAP and provide a forum for all practitioners to develop collaborative projects, across language education regardless of the discipline.
- Act as a catalyst for collaboration across institutions.
Confirmed key note speakers:
Dr. Tita Beaven, Senior Lecturer in Spanish, Open University
Dr. Fumiyo Nakatsuhara, Reader in Language Assessment, at CRELLA (Centre for Research in English Language Learning and Assessment) at The University of Bedfordshire
For further information, please visit: https://lltconf.leeds.ac.uk/